My Account / Order Status
M-F 9:30am - 6:00pm (EST)
Shop By Brand
Astro Design Inc
Join our mailing list!
Shure KSM44A Side-Address Condenser Vocal Microphone
Subject to availability
Wishpot add this item to your
Transducer Dual-Diaphragm, Front-Active, Externally Biased Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz Signal-to-Noise Ratio Cardioid: 90dB Omnidirectional: 88dB Bi-Directional: 86.5dB Maximum Input Sound Level 1kHz @ 1% THD 2500 Ohm Load Cardioid: 134dB / 150dB (Pad On) Omnidirectional: 140dB / 152dB (Pad On) Bi-Directional: 139dB / 151dB (Pad On) Power Requirements 11 to 52VDC phantom, 5.8mA Output Impedance 50 Ohms Output Connectors XLR-3M Type Pad 15dB Low Frequency Cut Flat, -6dB/octave below 115Hz, or -18dB/octave below 80Hz Weight Net: 17.42oz (492g) With shock mount and pop filter: (28.92oz) 820g
The Shure KSM44A Side-Address Condenser Vocal Microphone features a dual-diaphragm capsule, a tailored frequency response and extensive pop filtering at the inside and outside of the capsule's grille. The KSM44A features switchable omnidirectional, cardioid and bi-directional polar patterns for maximum flexibility in any recording scenario.
Its Prethos Advanced Preamplifier technology delivers transparent audio quality, and smooth proximity control over an ultra-wide dynamic range. An attenuation (Pad) switch maximizes headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing percussive or transient signals. A low-cut roll-off switch eliminates low frequency noise, and the KSM44A ships with an external magnetic pop filter, shockmount and storage case.
• Prethos Advanced Preamplifer Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
• Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131dB for a total dynamic range of 127dB - an increase of 7dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
• Multiple polar patterns-cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional-for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
• Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
• Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
• Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17Hz.
• Switchable 15dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
• 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
• Integrated three-stage "pop" protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
* Large Dual-Diaphragm Capsule Design * Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology * Cardioid, Omni & Bi-Directional Patterns * External & Internal Pop Filtering * Tailored Low-Frequency Roll-Off
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Audio - Professional
Microphones - Wired
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2013
Studio AMG LLC
. All Rights Reserved.
Shopping Cart Powered by